For women who seek advice before planning a pregnancy. This service is offered to any woman wishing to discuss and prepare for her pregnancy including optimising medication, exercise and diet supplementation. In particular, women with previous poor experiences or complications or medical disorders may wish to avail of this service
This starts from 7 weeks of pregnancy with a viability scan and an in-depth consultation addressing the women’s questions, concerns and past medical history. This visit will then plan the care for the rest of the pregnancy. From this visit onwards, a 24/7 service is offered to women booking for the rest of their pregnancy.
Labour and Delivery
Care commences upon presentation in the labour ward and is tailored to address their needs during the labour process with the ultimate goal of delivering a healthy baby / babies to a healthy and happy mother.
Upon discharge from hospital, 24/7 post-natal care continues till the final 6 week post-natal visit.
Pregnancy Care Package
This package plans and caters for personalised one-to-one care throughout pregnancy, labour and delivery and the post-natal period. Such continuity of care builds on the 24 / 7 care offered throughout the pregnancy journey and helps foster and build belief and trust between women, their partners and Professor Teoh so that they will have confidence in his care and his goal of delivering a healthy baby / babies to a healthy mother and a happy family.
Professor TG Teoh
Professor of Practice in Obstetrics
Booking from early pregnancy (from 7 weeks)
Booking from week 20+
Booking from week 27+
Booking from week 36+
Caesarean section assistant
Preconception counselling appointment
Booking from early pregnancy (from 7 weeks) - £9,616
Booking from week 20+ - £9,016
Booking from week 27+ - £8,516
Booking from week 36+ - £7,600
Caesarean section assistant - £170
Preconception counselling appointment - £350
Included in the above packages:
- First consultation with Professor Teoh the plan for your pregnancy and delivery begins here
- Antenatal appointments whether scheduled or unscheduled - including wellbeing scans by Professor Teoh on each visit
- 24 hours emergency helpline for any medical problems throughout your pregnancy – phone number is 020 3312 1608
- Care during labour & delivery the only additional charge is £170 for a surgical assistant should you have a Caesarean delivery
- Postnatal care by Professor Teoh for up to 6 weeks
- Six week postnatal check-up appointment with Professor Teoh
Please note that there are 3 specialist services involved in your care so you will receive 3 different invoices for care and delivery:
- Professor Teoh’s fees
- Hospital Fees - Please contact the Lindo Wing Maternity team on
020 3312 6224 / 1943 or Portland Maternity Team on
020 3468 6141 should you wish to discuss the hospital fees
- Anaesthetic Fees – Please contact Lindo Anaesthesia on 07587 868 182 or on email@example.com
The hospital fees and anaesthetic fees are not included in the Packages
Scans performed at the Fetal Medicine Centre are not included in Professor Teoh’s package. You will be advised to book your harmony test (at 10.5 weeks), nuchal translucency scan (at 12 weeks), anomaly scan (at 20 weeks) and if necessary, further growth scans at the Fetal Medicine Centre on Harley Street. You can do so by calling 020 7486 0476 / www.fetalmedicine.com.
All pathology tests (e.g. blood tests, swabs etc) are charged by the provider, separately from Professor Teoh’s fees
Make an Enquiry about Obstetrics Services